Sunday, October 09, 2016

Make Your Own Bottle Brush Flower Essence





A very dear friend shared this message with me some years ago on using flower essence to heal.


Hi Lydia,

Do you have any trees around you that have flowers growing on them that look similar to a bottle brush flower?

I have found the bottle brush flower to be a good one to make flower water from for the spinal nerves. Only because the flower to me resembles the spine and all the nerves coming from its center. It doesn't say so in the books but I do find it gives stimulation to the nerves down my legs.

I make my own -

  • Pick the flower, just one is needed early in the morning before the bees are up. 
  • Place it in a clear glass jar and cover it with fresh rain water. 
  • Cover the glass with clear plastic and sit it in the early morning sun. 
  • Leave it out overnight and the next day after the water warms from the sun again. 
  • Take it in and strain the water into a container.

This I use to massage into my back and down my legs. The muscles in my legs relax and the pain in my lower back seems to disappear. I know you can get bottle brush flower essence and I guess they make it similar to the way I do but I just use the fresh stuff, though they do not say anything about using it the way I do.

Maybe a flower growing in your area may be able to be used in the same way.  The bottle brush is red also, so I figure its good for the Base Chakra.

May be something like that will help while you are waiting for the powers that be to attend to you

Here is a photo of one from my garden

Love

Veronica






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts