Monday, September 25, 2017

Reversing A Spinal Cord Injury caused by Cancer Treatment

Make a $10 Donation and Get a special Thank You! Gift from me :)

https://www.gofundme.com/2js2gzw

Checkout the Wishlist Items and details.  Here's a sneak peek:

 Hello, Alii, Aloha kakou!

My name is Lydia Smith-Lenardson.  I am a Pacific islander, former teacher, choreographer, dancer, network analyst who became paralyzed with a spinal cord injury from cancer treatment for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  I’m calling out to the hearts and minds of friends, family, and folks everywhere to Join My Campaign and help me Get Back on My Feet again!

Starting with:
* Transportation and personal care assistance
* Standing and Portable power wheelchairs
* Treatment and Rehabilitation at the Mayo Clinic's spinal cord injury program. 
My previous fundraiser in 2014

Join My Campaign to Walk Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts