Thursday, August 01, 2013

The Perfect Multi-Tasker

Ideal Flawless BB 10-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream

10-in-1, you say? Yes, absolutely, 10-in-1!  A BB cream is the ideal effective and efficient skincare product. I'm always about efficiency and effectiveness and this BB cream is amazing!

AVON's 10-in-1 cream is my everyday go-to product since it provides excellent build-able coverage as a tinted moisturizer and sunscreen, especially for the summer so you're not bogged down applying so much product to your skin.

The BB cream feels like a cream but can be used as foundation without needing any touch-ups. For trips away from home, I use either the Medium Deep or Deep shades and sometimes blend the two.  The color blends in with skin invisibly no matter how many layers you may have to apply over uneven or red skin.  I think my skin looks as good, if not better, after I've removed it in the evening.

And you just can't go wrong for the price...I give a 10 out of 10 for this 10-in-1 product!

http://bit.ly/PerfectMultitasker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts