Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Prayer and Declaration for Japan and all related friends and family



Modern life can feel dangerous and unstable. Removed from a sense of natural unfolding, our lives can seem precarious and chaotic. Both business and busy-ness can distract us from realizing the deeper flow. We may feel only the rapids and not the nurturing waters.

In times of such stress and anxiety, I seek a foundation firmer than the choppy flow of external events.

Like a tree buffeted by the wind, I am yet grounded in the deep soil of my spiritual life. My roots are strong and self-nurturing. They draw to me sustenance and support.

Today, I root myself in the earth. I connect to the seasons and cycles of life, the great wheel of nature that sustains us all. I reach beneath my daily life, funding my soul with the grace that underlies all things. I am grounded in life itself.

by Julia Cameron



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts