Monday, January 01, 2018

Keep Calm and Dance in the Rain


Donate $10 to "Join My Campaign to Walk Again" for medical care, rehab and recovery from a spinal cord injury caused by cancer treatment, get power wheelchairs to help me stand, and get around independently in my home and around town.

I am a Pacific islander, former teacher, choreographer, dancer, network analyst who became paralyzed with a spinal cord injury from cancer treatment for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  Although it has taken time to get daily assistance for a physical disability, I've been able to get some support from the local county and wonderful friends I've made in town.

I’m calling out to the hearts and minds of friends, family, and folks everywhere to Join My Campaign and help me Get Back on My Feet again!

Starting with:
* Transportation and personal care assistance
* Standing and Portable power wheelchairs
* Treatment and Rehabilitation at the Mayo Clinic's spinal cord injury program. 

Find out more on my fundraiser page: Join My Campaign to Walk Again  for just $10

Look me up: facebook.com/LalaWerx@lilianani2012 or @passion4living1 and send me a message.  I'd love to hear your inspiring story and challenges living with a disability.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts