Sunday, December 27, 2015

Discovering Julie Renee and her Quantum Healing Secrets

I have experienced a spinal cord injury and paraplegia as a result of cancer treatment in 2001 at the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute.  Since then, I've been on a journey to heal and rejuvenate my body to return to full mobility using Reiki, chi kung, ionization, aromatherapy and other energy healing modalities.  For 2 months in 2007, I was able to get funding from a private foundation for hyperbaric oxygen therapy at a private clinic in southern California, but could go no further when the money I raised had run out.  And I even found another opportunity with a similar process called Cyclical Variable Adaptive Conditioning, cvacsystems.com, at a reasonable rate, and I felt, could improve my condition more effectively.  But there was always the limitations of transportation and the high costs of personal care assistance.

For well over a decade I searched for the chance to get treatment and the best physical therapy. And finally realized that I just couldn't make that happen in California, no matter how hard I tried.

I am happy to say, however, that there's increasing sensation in my feet, legs and throughout my back as a result of all that I've done so far.  Even the local physical therapist (short term in-home therapy) here in Long Prairie was surprised to find that my feet were kicking and some response in the lower legs!  YAY!

So earlier this year, I decided to move to Minnesota and get access to treatment and therapy at the Mayo Clinic, and possibly additional clinical studies for my spinal cord injury.  Right now, I live in a small semi-rural town in northwest Minnesota and preparing plans to move south to Rochester or "the cities" (what Minnesotans call Minneapolis and St. Paul) in the next year or so.  It is certainly much quieter, more peaceful, and more affordable with easier access to housing.

Then couple of months ago, I made an amazing discovery.

After listening to an audio interview by Jennifer McClean of Healing with the Masters with transformational master healer and #1 Brain Rejuvenator, Julie Renee-Doering, julierenee.com, I was simply blown away. Julie Renee talked about her story of how she struggled to recover from cancers after the atomic bomb testing in New Mexico, and the numerous surgeries that left her wheelchair bound. She had a miraculous recovery and spent over 25 years developing the quantum healing brain rejuvenation, cellular neogenesis, and personal transformation programs that she has now shared with thousands of people. 

Although she had offered her 'Grow Younger' with Cellular Neo-Genesis program at a discount, I emailed Jennifer McClean to ask if they could gift the program to me.  And she very kindly did!

 I LOVE Healing with the Masters! Words can hardly explain how Julie Renee's story and her path to recovery resonated so deeply with me!  It's exactly what I have been looking for over the past decade, my healing request has just been answered.  Wow, what a GIFT!

I have been looking for just such a healer and teacher like Julie.  One of her programs I plan to start with in 2016 is the Quantum Healing Secrets.  And if her story and programs resonate with you as well, then don't wait! Check out her free introductory video: https://youtu.be/qgEduLgbnzE







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts