Sunday, September 24, 2006



Energy Share for Sunday,
September 24, 2006


Whoa!
In this mob of I's inside, which one is me?

Hear me out.

I know I'm wandering, but
don't start putting a lid on this racket.
No telling what I'll do then.

Every moment I'm thrown by your story. One moment it's happy, and
I'm singing.
One moment it's sad and
I'm weeping.
It turns bitter, and
I pull away.

But then you spill a little grace,
and just like that,
I'm all light.

It's not so bad,
this arrangement,
actually.


One Song: A New Illuminated Rumi, by Michael Green


This weekend we're looking forward to attending the annual Pacific Islander Festival (www.pacificislanders.com) in San Diego, at Mission Bay here in sunny California! We missed the festival last year and this time around will be staying overnight to attend both days. I may get to post a few pics at the festival, stay tuned.

And, tonight I'm performing with my hula teacher at a local community center. I don't really know who our audience will be, so I guess we'll find out. I'll let you know, I'm looking forward to it.

So you're getting this post a wee bit early since I won't be around Sunday. Checkout Burt Goldman's message on healthy relationships and some inspiring verses I think you'll enjoy. Also, I've posted several email conversations that came up this week about changing the weather (like changing your mind) and the nature of being an energy healer. Feel free to comment on them.

Next week I'm posting some messages of Tobias and Kuthumi that were channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe of the Crimson Circle (www.crimsoncircle.com)

I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.

Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),

Lydia


1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Karen Becker, Carver, Minnesota, USA
14. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
15. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
16. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
17. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
18. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
20. Brian Ramage, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
21. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
22. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
23. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
24. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
25. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
26. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
27. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
28. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
29. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
30. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
31. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
32. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
33. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
34. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
35. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
36. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts