A State of Mind
Worrying about the future
Don't change the past
Used to think tomorrow would be better
But now I know I'm doing the best I can
I'm just a man
Trying to find a reason why I stand
Took some time to realize
That I am what I am
And I wanna be rich
Wanna be happy
And live inside a love that shines bright enough
To last a lifetime
I wanna be rich
More than a fantasy
Ride the winds and climb
'Cause its all a state of mind
Woke up in the morning
And I turn the pages
Don't understand what's going down
Everybody's acting so outrageously
It's gonna take a lotta love to turn things around
I'm just a man
Trying to find a reason why I stand
Took some time to realize
That I am what I am
And I wanna be rich
Wanna be happy
And live inside a love that shines bright enough
To last a lifetime
I wanna be rich
More than a fantasy
Ride the winds and climb
'Cause its all a state of mind
I hear people talk about going to Heaven
Grab a little bit of Heaven
Right here on earth
Troubled times lead to healing times
I was sad and now I'm feeling fine
It's the taking and the giving
That makes this life worth living
That makes this life worth living
And I wanna be rich
Wanna be happy
And live inside a love that shines bright enough
To last a lifetime
I wanna be rich
More than a fantasy
Ride the winds and climb, ride the winds and climb, ride the winds and climb
'Cause its all a state of mind
No comments:
Post a Comment