Energy Share for Sunday
October 22, 2006
Come, my love.
You'll have to look deeper than that
for the door to the center
It's here.
I am the heart of your heart
If you need to ripen, find someone
who's slipped from the noose of time.
Their every atom is help.
And if you're thinking
You are other than Me
You don't know yourself,
And that's a hard
road to suffer.
Come, my love.
We're so part of each other
Don't peel away
from your whole
any longer.
Here...
Cling to this completeness...
Michael Green, 'One Song: A New Illuminated Rumi'
Alii, aloha kakou! Let's welcome a new friend to the share, Carol Gent, who hails from Lancashire, England. Carol and I had recently been talking about using EFT with Reiki as a highly effective complement to healing energy abuse (along with just about anything elese). Checkout the Personal Peace Procedure page which also has previous posts about EFT and the Basic Recipe.
This week I've posted a message about recovering your sense of power. Although the topic is about creative writing and for all blocked artists, it's an especially meaningful message for anyone who is on a path of healing, of personal growth to discover and recover their creative, spiritual self.
I also posted the 'Oil Story' in using essential oils as another practical and highly effective tool in complement with Reiki. Some folks mentioned difficulty getting to my Young Living World site, so I've included a link to the site and the url at the bottom of the blog page.
Thank you all for being a part of this energy share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
36. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK

No comments:
Post a Comment