In daily life there is an inner transition I can consciously practice. This is the transition from fear to faith. Faced with ambiguity and uncertainty, I can choose to believe things will work out for the best. The lost job will yield me a new and better one. The difficult friendship set aside yields room for new friends to enter. The novel direction taken by my current thought will prove fruitful, not merely eccentric.
All is working toward the good. Rather than indulge in worry and second-guessing, I can elect to believe there is wisdom in the unfolding of events exactly as they are. For many, the decision to switch from fear to faith is a decision to switch from pessimism to optimism. As we choose to be open-minded and optimistic about our lives, we are graced with an alert attention to our own unfolding good. I am a witness to my own miraculous growth.
Today, I choose conscious optimism. My life is God's field planted with the seeds of my future blossoming.
Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life
Alii, aloha kakou. Today I revel in the warmth of the sun's rays and the interplay of light with the trees and mountains. While grasping that energy in my hands, I share it with you and allow its constant vibrations to travel on into the next week.
This week's blog is somewhat brief, but meaningful nonetheless. A poem by T.s. Eliot's 'Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats', a favorite book given as a gift to me by my father. Odes to cats, I just can't resist.
Also, a posting on recovering your sense of self-protection, how we use and identify our various blocks of fear from moving on to fulfilling our passions and creativity and successful living. Which led me to the above affirmation, I hope you enjoy it as well.
Thank you all for being a part of this energy share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
36. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
37. Matthew Leonard, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA

No comments:
Post a Comment