
Energy Share for Sunday
November 19, 2006
The day
When mountains move
has come.
Though I say this,
Nobody believes me.
Mountains sleep
Only for a little while
That once
Rose up in flames.
But even if
You have forgotten -
People! Just believe!
All the women who slept...
Awake now
And move!
Akiko Yosano
Hello everybody, aloha kakou!
I've posted the Beacons of Light messages for October and November in case you don't already read them. They felt very meaningful in light of the difficulties and pain that so many people have been experiencing of late including the earthquakes, tsunami, droughts, fire and hurricanes. Covering the topics of the rewiring of humanity and our roles in the overlay of a new energy matrix, the messages touched me as a Crystal elder and emphasized the feelings of hope I have for the future. I also referred to these major paradigm shifts in a previous post of Michael Green's comment after Rumi's poem
"Let Beauty Now Be". Enjoy also the message of hope sent by my friend, Karen James.
It's a hot, sunny day here in southern California. I've drawn on the powerful energies of this day and send it out in a radiant ball of light to you. Thank you all for being a part of this energy share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
36. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
37. Matthew Leonard, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
No comments:
Post a Comment