
Energy Share for Sunday
July 29, 2007
Never an illness, nor the absence of grandeur, no,
nothing is able to kill the best in us,
that kindness, dear sir, we are afflicted with:
beautiful is the flower of man, his conduct
and every door opens on the beautiful truth
and never hides treacherous whispers.
I always gained something from making myself better,
better than I am, better than I was,
that most subtle citation:
to recover some lost petal of the sadness I inherited,
to search once more for the light that sings inside of me,
the unwavering light.
Pablo Neruda, "The Sea and the Bells"
July 29, 2007
Never an illness, nor the absence of grandeur, no,
nothing is able to kill the best in us,
that kindness, dear sir, we are afflicted with:
beautiful is the flower of man, his conduct
and every door opens on the beautiful truth
and never hides treacherous whispers.
I always gained something from making myself better,
better than I am, better than I was,
that most subtle citation:
to recover some lost petal of the sadness I inherited,
to search once more for the light that sings inside of me,
the unwavering light.
Pablo Neruda, "The Sea and the Bells"
Tender, melancholy, sensuous, passionate. Neruda's words traversed along such rich emotional landscapes, I have been inspired by his poetry for many years. And I share a personal favorite with you along with the spirited energy boost that it inspires. Feel the power of the unwavering light within you. Feel it expanding as you embrace the light of the boost coming to you. Feel yourself continually embraced in the light throughout the week.
Thank you for being part of our share. Enjoy the inspirational recipes and message I've shared on the blog - of course, there have to be some chocolate ones!
Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
a hui hou (Until we meet again),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
36. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
37. Matthew Leonard, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA
38. Moira Congreve, England, UK
39. Silvia Weisz, Melbourne, Australia
40. Grant Luckey, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
41. Les Tenold, Sandy Springs, Georgia- Fulton, USA
No comments:
Post a Comment