Sunday, July 13, 2008

Energy Share for Sunday
July 13, 2008



The Summer Day


Who made the world?
Who made the swan, and the black bear?
Who made the grasshopper?

This grasshopper, I mean--
the one who has flung herself out of the grass,
the one who is eating sugar out of my hand,
who is moving her jaws back and forth instead of up and down--
who is gazing around with her enormous and complicated eyes.

Now she lifts her pale forearms and thoroughly washes her face.
Now she snaps her wings open, and floats away.

I don't know exactly what a prayer is.
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.

Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?

Mary Oliver

Today I sent to you a boost with the Orb of Life to surround you and provide the type of energy boost you need for each day. Simply think of what you need and the orb of energy will flow continuously for as much and as long as you want. Welcome the energy as it comes your way as I will embrace the boost from you.

It's been awhile since I've shared the Lightworker's Beacon of Light messages. But I felt this particular one would be meaningful with all the buzz about the coming days.

Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) for being a part of this share and for all you do as healers and friends.

Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.

I ho’okahi ke aloha kakou (We are One in Love),

Lydia


1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Lena Goon, Alberta, Canada
6. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
7. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
8. Mirjam Kik, Tonge, The Netherlands
9. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
10. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
11. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
12. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
13. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
14. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
15. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
16. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
17. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
18. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
19. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
20. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
21. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
22. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
23. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
24. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
25. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
26. Denise Matthews, Nottinghamshire, UK
27. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
28. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
29. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
30. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
31. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
32. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
33. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
34. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
35. Matthew Leonard, Lodi, New Jersey, USA
36. Moira Congreve, England, UK
37. Silvia Weisz, Melbourne, Australia
38. Grant Luckey, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
39. Les Tenold, Sandy Springs, Georgia- Fulton, USA
40. Tiffany Wardle Croydon, Surrey, England, UK
41. Y.Nowshad, Kollam Kerala,India
42. Madhurima Bhatnagar, Fremont, California, USA
43. Venkataramadas Vivekanand, Harrisburg,Pennsylvania, USA
44. Kim Lerman, North Highlands, California, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts