From my dear friend, Mirjam, in response to my comments about Summer's funeral this past weekend...
Hi Lydia,
I want to give you my deepest regrets and want you to know I feel sorry for the lost of such a little girl. How sad your family must be. I think of you all.
It would be wonderful if I could be of some comfort to your family and you. I felt it once after a dream how it would feel if I lost one of my boys and I never want to feel that again. If it helps just a tiny little bit than please add it to your blog. I be honoured.
Well Lydia , a lots of strength these days to you and all of your family. I will think of you and them. I like your family photo’s though! You know in that slideshow. You call it differently but I can’t remember just now.
Groetjes, greetings and lots of love,
Mirjam
Reflect More, Risk More, Do More Things That Will Live On After You're Gone
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Be with those who help your being Be with those who help your being. Don't sit with indifferent people, whose breath comes...
-
This past week has been slightly chilly including rain and hail today for a what should be a normally sunny summer in the 70s. I ...
-
Modern life can feel dangerous and unstable. Removed from a sense of natural unfolding, our lives can seem precarious and chaotic...
-
One of my former hula sisters, Joy Labez, sadly passed away last year. I've always thought of her as an older sister I never had and...
No comments:
Post a Comment