Sunday, February 15, 2009



Energy Share for Sunday
February 15, 2009


The Road Not Taken


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

By Robert Frost



Yesterday we had a belated birthday party for my nephew, Zachary who turned 7 last Sunday and, as usual, it was a joyous barbeque fete with close friends and relatives. In spite of the predicted rain, we had a beautifully clear, brisk, sunny day (perhaps, in part, because of the weather influencing we did the night before) and the kids had their day in the park...swinging, sliding, running with total abandon...a few wild hits on the birthday pinata, cake, and Palauan feast. With the party going on late into the night as everybody headed to our home finishing off seconds and thirds of potato salad, red rice and carne asada. What fun!

So...today I sent you an energy boost filled with all the joy and warmth of the togetherness of our little ohana. Let the boost help you stay balanced on your feet, focused and ready for the next step on your journey this week. I eagerly and gratefully embrace the boost from you. Thank you for all you do as healers and friends.

Enjoy the previous healthy living and Valentine's Day posts (can't do without chocolate myself, you know!). And the ode to Zach.

By the way, you might notice I've reordered your name alphabetically on the list. To make a long story short, I've had to recreate the list with email addresses and it turned out simpler this way. So please help me correct an error if you catch one. Thanks.

Namaste (Let us honor the love and peace within each other),

Lydia


1. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
2. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
3. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
4. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
5. Carol Gent, Lancashire, England, UK
6. Denise Matthews, Nottinghamshire, UK
7. Donna Pfeiffer, Venice, Florida, USA
8. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
9. Egon Russell, Adelaide, Alabama, USA
10. Eileen To, Middlesex, Alabama, UK
11. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
12. Grant Luckey, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
13. Gudrun Gudmundsdottir, San Diego, California, USA
14. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
15. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
16. Hillary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
17. Janet Evans, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA
18. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
19. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
20. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
21. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
22. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
23. Karen Sheppard, St. John's, Newfoundland/Labrador, Canada
24. Kim Lerman, North Highlands, California, USA
25. Kim McCluskey, Tucson, Arizona, USA
26. Kyle James, Bel Air, Maryland, USA
27. Lena Goon, Alberta, Canada
28. Linda Cromer, The Villages, Florida, USA
29. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
30. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
31. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
32. Madhurima Bhatnagar, Fremont, California, USA
33. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
34. Margaret McGuire, Cooma, New South Wales, Australia
35. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
36. Matthew Leonard, Lodi, New Jersey, USA
37. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
38. Mirjam Kik, Oude Tonge, The Netherlands
39. Moira Congreve, England, UK
40. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
41. Nathan Norton, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales, Australia
42. Pamela Clements, Westminster, Colorado, USA
43. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
44. Rebecca Cochran, Findlay, Ohio, USA
45. Rene Beauchemin, Alabama, Tomono, Canada
46. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
47. Rosemary Barton, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
48. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
49. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
50. Silvia Weisz, Melbourne, Australia
51. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
52. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
53. Theresa Johnson, Salisbury, Maryland, USA
54. Tiffany Wardle Croydon, Surrey, England, UK
55. Venkataramadas Vivekanand, Chennai, India
56. Vera Murrell, Friendsville, Tennessee, USA
57. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
58. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
59. Y.Nowshad, Kollam Kerala,India
60. Zachary Buchholz, Chicago, IL, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts