Thursday, October 16, 2014

To All the Awesome Contributors to My GoFundMe webpage


I want to gratefully acknowledge the wonderful people who have contributed towards my fundraising efforts to treat and recover from my spinal cord injury caused by cancer treatment.

It has been a very long time since I've been able to get enough funding and given the current economic situation, my heart is filled with immense gratitude to all the kind and generous souls who have and continue to share their love and encouragement.

So...(drum roll, please)... with their permission, here are the folks who have donated to my fundraiser webpage thus far:

1. Elaine Ferrier, $100



Other fundraising efforts I'm setting up
the Avon Fund Raiser Program and 
Jewels by Parklane via the HelpHOPELive Foundation

 Shopping on my Avon website also helps me earn more and get to the next level as a sales representative.  Folks who are interested in the Avon opportunity also generates additional income and propels me into leadership.

Message me on Facebook Passion4Living or Twitter @AvonLadyCoach to Participate

Shop and Buy from my store: www.youravon.com/Lydia
Includes FREE Shipping on $35 orders, Special Offers, and Promotions

Please Like and Share my Passion4Living posts on Facebook and Retweet and Favorite my @AvonLadyCoach tweets 
.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts