Saturday, June 17, 2017

Mark Hamill’s Tribute to Carrie Fisher - Star Wars Live Show




I remember the days of the first 3 Star Wars movies and when I watched Star Wars as a teen. I always liked the fact that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were like family from the beginning, bickering and loving each other as siblings...

To be honest, I love the sci-fi genre, but not a huge fan of Star Wars.  I'm usually curious about the advances George Lucas and his team make to generate realistic special effects.  While it's the stories and the actors that depict them, I appreciate the most, sometimes the backgrounds seem cold and artificial.

Not so with the last 2 movies - Rogue One and Star Wars: The Force Awakens - which have significantly advanced the realism and emotional impact of the characters' stories.  Yay!

Popular Posts