Friday, July 07, 2017

Rumi - The Impossible Made Possible


Sacred Honoring Ritual

Place your hands very lightly at your throat.

Say aloud: "With Rumi who loves me unconditionally as my witness, I now offer myself into the hands of the all-loving creative intelligence of this universe.  

I release all vows, intentions, or beliefs ever made - consciously or unconsciously, in this or any lifetime - that are based in doubt and fear, holding back from creative fruition of my soul upon the earth. 

I dedicate myself to love and accept the gift of grace that brings me into greater fulfillment now.  May I be blessed so I can surrender resistance and accept what is coming to me now for what it is - a gift of love.  So be it."

Place your hands at your heart and focus on your breath for a moment or two as it flows in and out.  When you are ready, place your hands in prayer and bow your head to your hands.





I had a wonderfully synchronous experience searching for works inspired by Rumi to use in my divinity readings and found a 44-card and guidebook set by Alana Fairchild.  The cards feature beautifully designed artwork by Rassouli.

I loved the words on the back of the boxed set and one of the meditations in the guidebook so much that I am sharing them with you along with this meditation music.  I will be offering Tarot and Oracle readings here and elsewhere.  Keep an eye out for an upcoming announcement!  In the meantime,  enjoy...

Whether you have studied his poetry for years or are drawn to him only now, Rumi speaks a sacred language that we understand with our hearts rather than our minds.  He knows the heart is the gateway to divine union and he doesn't want you to play small this lifetime.  He encourages humanity to live and love with absolute surrender, abandon and willingness to accept the mysteries of life.
Rumi has a heart so open that the entire world that he loves so dearly can easily be held within it.  His is a path of love.  To dance in divine love with him, you need only be willing to enter your own heart. 
May the blessings of this spiritual brother lead you into the bliss of your own divine heart-centered nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts