Sunday, August 13, 2006


Healing Energy Share for Sunday,
August 13, 2006

God Is Always With Me and Within Me

In times of adversity, I accept divine help in my life. I invite, expect, and welcome divine interaction and intervention in my affairs. I reconize there is no circumstance immune to the power of God. I ask and receive divine intervention in my troublesome affairs. I seek and receive direct and active help. I ask for guidance and am assured I receive it. I ask for wisdom, comfort, clarity, and all qualities of which I have need.

Because these qualities are within God and God is within me, I always receive my answered prayers.

Julia Cameron, Heart Steps


This week seems to have been a rather quiet one. People cocooned in their homes to avoid the heat and high gas prices. But more online traffic, to be sure.

It's also been a rather sad time. Last night I found out that my case manager who helped me address financial and accessibility issues had passed away a couple of weeks ago. Then my best friend's brother-in-law passed away earlier this week. I posted a dedication to him. Although I've never met him, I can feel and understand the grieving of his wife and family.

Thursday afternoon I, my nephew, Brent, and a couple of friends went to the local theatre. Brent and I saw 'Barnyard', an animated flick, while our friends, Aida and Ray, watched the '9-11 World Towers' movie. I have no desire to relive the turmoil of that day, having experienced it in Alexandria, Virginia less than a mile from the Pentagon. All the psychic backlash of that and the months that followed wreaked havoc on me and it was a long struggle to restore a sense of balance for myself. I'm quite happy to have let all that go, although I'm sure the movie will be meaningful for others.

Later today I hope to post some pictures of our latest and greatest family excursion to the Santa Monica Pier, a first for everybody.

I've also posted a couple more of Mike Brescia's messages which I hope are uplifting for you as they have been for me.

Thank you all for your continued participation in the share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs.

Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.

Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells)

Lydia


1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Karen Becker, Carver, Minnesota, USA
14. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
15. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
16. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
17. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
18. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
20. Brian Ramage, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
21. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
22. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
23. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
24. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
25. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
26. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
27. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
28. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
29. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
30. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
31. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
32. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
33. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
34. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
35. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts