The other day my best friend in Hawai'i, Desiree, told me about her brother-in-law's passing in South Africa. He was 60 years old, married to his high school sweetheart for over 40 years. He was at home recovering from cancer treatment and had appeared to be doing well. So it was a shock to his family when he had a sudden attack and died within minutes, well before the emergency vehicles arrived. His wife, Desiree's sister, is taking it particularly hard since the two of them were inseparable.Desiree and her husband have been coping with the loss of family members over the past two years. We've been commiserating with each other while I also pondered the death of my biological father last year.
When it rains, it pours...
A constant season of thunderstorms and hurricanes in this new millenium.
I dedicate this song to Desiree's brother-in-law. I don't know who wrote it, but last heard it sung by Johnny Cash. Please join me in sending loving thoughts and hugs to wherever he may be and pray for his family.
I dedicate this song to Desiree's brother-in-law. I don't know who wrote it, but last heard it sung by Johnny Cash. Please join me in sending loving thoughts and hugs to wherever he may be and pray for his family.
Shadows are falling
And I'm running out of breath
Keep me in your heart for awhile
If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less
Keep me in your heart for awhile
When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun
Keep me in your heart for awhile
There's a train leaving nightly
Called when all is said and done
Keep me in your heart for awhile
Sha la la la la li lo
Keep me in your heart for awhile
Sha la la la la li lo
Keep me in your heart for awhile....
And I'm running out of breath
Keep me in your heart for awhile
If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less
Keep me in your heart for awhile
When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun
Keep me in your heart for awhile
There's a train leaving nightly
Called when all is said and done
Keep me in your heart for awhile
Sha la la la la li lo
Keep me in your heart for awhile
Sha la la la la li lo
Keep me in your heart for awhile....
A hui hou me ke aloha pumehana,
Lydia
Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment