Thursday, October 05, 2006

Re: Heidi (Amelie's Mom)

Hello, Aloha Marilyn,
 
Thanks so much for the medical reference.  I'll also post your message on my blog.
 
with love, light, and lotsa hugs,
 
Lydia
 
 
 
There is no word for Goodbye
We just say 'a hui hou aku no' (Hawaiian), or 'ma uriul' (Palauan)
That means 'until we meet again'
We never leave each other.
When does your mouth say goodbye to your heart?
 

M Weaver <Sprtwareor@msn.com> wrote:
I read with interest the story of Amelie's improvements with her brain injury. It made me think about some exciting brain nerve pathways generation with Holosynch technologies. I suffered some brain damage and have tried Holosynch for about 3 years now, and it is amazing how much progress I have made. Instead of repairing the damage, it stimulates new neural pathways. The bottom line is that it works. My life is functional again. You may want to pass the information along to Heidi for Amelie. 
 
Their website is at: 
 
I don't know if it's designed for children. But, Bill Harris, the founder is very accessible, and I'm sure if you email him, you will get an answer.
 
Best of luck to you. 
 
Marilyn Weaver
Sedona, AZ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts