
Energy Share for Sunday
October 8, 2006
Don't Take Anything Personally
You are never responsible for the actions of others, but you are responsible for you. If someone is not treating you with love and respect, it is a gift if they walk away from you. You may hurt for awhile, but your heart will eventually heal.
When you see other people as they are without taking it personally, you can never be hurt by what they say or do. Even if others lie to you, it is okay. They are lying to you because they are afraid you will discover that they are not perfect.
When you refuse to take things personally, you avoid many upsets in your life. Your feelings of anger, jealousy - and even your sadness - will simply disappear if you don't take things personally.
Alii, Aloha kakou! Another weekend trip, this time to Arizona, where we'll be meeting another community of Palauans and Pacific islanders. My first trip and, from what I understand, I'll also get to meet some relatives for the first time. It's great to connect with long lost family and I'm thankful to have this opportunity. I hope your weekend is as wonderful spending time with friends and family.
This coming week I'll be posting some messages on forgiveness. In light of the Monday schoolhouse shootings in Pennsylvania, I'd like to take the opportunity to discuss the profound healing power of forgiving and how the Amish community has clearly exemplified that.
Checkout the previous posts, the first concerning neurological treatment which came up about Heidi's daughter, Amelie. I'm sure you were all thrilled at the tremendous progress she's made. She's one strong, energized bunny, I'd say. Then the posts on health and weight loss by Dr. Mark Hyman, whose book, 'Ultrametabolism', presents some the latest scientific studies on healthy living. Of course, I MUST post his message about chocolate!
Thank you all for being a part of this energy share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
When you see other people as they are without taking it personally, you can never be hurt by what they say or do. Even if others lie to you, it is okay. They are lying to you because they are afraid you will discover that they are not perfect.
When you refuse to take things personally, you avoid many upsets in your life. Your feelings of anger, jealousy - and even your sadness - will simply disappear if you don't take things personally.
The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz
Alii, Aloha kakou! Another weekend trip, this time to Arizona, where we'll be meeting another community of Palauans and Pacific islanders. My first trip and, from what I understand, I'll also get to meet some relatives for the first time. It's great to connect with long lost family and I'm thankful to have this opportunity. I hope your weekend is as wonderful spending time with friends and family.
This coming week I'll be posting some messages on forgiveness. In light of the Monday schoolhouse shootings in Pennsylvania, I'd like to take the opportunity to discuss the profound healing power of forgiving and how the Amish community has clearly exemplified that.
Checkout the previous posts, the first concerning neurological treatment which came up about Heidi's daughter, Amelie. I'm sure you were all thrilled at the tremendous progress she's made. She's one strong, energized bunny, I'd say. Then the posts on health and weight loss by Dr. Mark Hyman, whose book, 'Ultrametabolism', presents some the latest scientific studies on healthy living. Of course, I MUST post his message about chocolate!
Thank you all for being a part of this energy share. I joyfully acknowledge the boost of energy from you and welcome it with open arms. I also send you a boost with LOTS of love, light, and hugs. Help yourself to the boost I send to you and enjoy it fully. Enjoy every moment and live the passionate life you intend it to be.
Namaste, (I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells),
Lydia
1. Lydia Smith-Lenardson, Moreno Valley, California, USA
2. Lynn Wilson, Manchester, England, UK
3. Judy Oliver, Silver Spring, MD, USA
4. Joan Anderson, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
5. Sandra Richer, Banff, Alberta, Canada
6. Lena Goon, Banff, Alberta, Canada
7. Mari Hayama, Berkeley, California, USA
8. Veronica Hansen, Sarina, Queensland, Australia
9. Mirjam Kik, Oude, Tonge, The Netherlands
10. Andy Cooper, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
11. Sheryl Morris, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Andy Yantha, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
13. Linda Prucha, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
14. Joseph Bennett, Ventura, California, USA
15. Steve and Karen Edwards, Gunnislake, Cornwall, England
16. Rev. Patricia Lusher, Berlin, Vermont, USA
17. Patricia Blundon, Pembroke,Ontario
18. Violet Moreau, Pembroke,Ontario
19. Brian Yeates, Dublin, Ireland
20. Dunni Olasehan, Lagos, Nigeria
21. Austin Ndego, Lagos, Nigeria
22. Gurjinder Strom, Miami, Florida, USA
23. Natasha Adair, Olney Springs, Colorado, USA
24. Amy Manuel, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
25. Janet Kinge, Basingstoke, UK
26. Janet Henningsen, Indialantic, Florida, USA
27. Sister Mary Mebane, Santa Maria, California, USA
28. Denise Matthews,Nottinghamshire, UK
29. Meelah Rasheed, Columbia, South Carolina, USA
30. Chandra Madrona, Tacoma, WA, USA
31. Eve Hale, Hampshire, England, UK
32. Sandy Kolman, Belleville, Illinois, USA
33. Hilary Bisaillon, Yorktown, Virginia, USA
34. Heidi Fruhling, Ft. Collins, Colorado, USA
35. Maree Rogers, Hastings, Westernport Bay, Australia
No comments:
Post a Comment